- 09 Feb 22
Other winners on the night included Wolf Alice, Little Simz, Billie Eilish, Silk Sonic, Olivia Rodrigo, Holly Humberstone, Sam Fender, Becky Hill, Dua Lipa, Dave, Ed Sheeran and Inflo.
The 2022 BRIT Awards were held last night in front of the sold-out O2 in London – with Adele emerging as the ceremony's major winner, with three awards.
The English singer-songwriter, who also performed on the night, won Song Of The Year ('Easy On Me'), Artist Of The Year, and Album Of The Year (30). It brings her total BRIT awards haul to 12. Robbie Williams currently holds the record as the artist with the most BRIT awards, with 18 in total – 13 as a solo artist, and five as a member of Take That.
Last night's ceremony marked the first time the awards had been held without separate male and female categories – instead opting for the gender neutral Artist Of The Year and International Artist of the Year.
Take a look at the full list of winners below:
- Song of The Year - Adele, ‘Easy On Me’
- International Song Of The Year - Olivia Rodrigo, ‘Good 4 U’
- Pop/R&B Act - Dua Lipa
- Alternative/Rock Act - Sam Fender
- Dance Act - Becky Hill
- Group - Wolf Alice
- International Artist of the Year - Billie Eilish
- Best New Artist - Little Simz
- Hip Hop/Grime/Rap Act - Dave
- International Group - Silk Sonic
- Artist Of The Year - Adele
- Songwriter Of The Year - Ed Sheeran
- Album Of The Year - Adele, 30
- Rising Star - Holly Humberstone
- Producer of the Year - Inflo