- 06 Nov 19
The Riptide Movement's new music video shows life on tour.
Currently, The Riptide Movement are in the middle of their Something Special tour but that does not prevent them from releasing new content. Today, the Dublin band shared a new music video for their latest single 'Is This What We're All Living For?' from their EP Something Special.
The graphic novel-style visuals give an insight into their touring life and also feature footage from their gig at the Olympia Theatre last month. Watch the video below:
The Riptide Movement have already played The Limelight in Belfast and the Olympia Theatre in Dublin as part of their Something Special tour. But they've got more Irish dates to come. Check out their upcoming gigs below:
- 15 Nov - Mike the Pies, Kerry
- 16 Nov - Cyprus Avenue, Cork
- 22 Nov - Dolans Warehouse, Limerick
- 23 Nov - Kavanaghs, Portlaoise, Laois
- 29 Nov - Roisin Dubh, Galway
- 13 Dec - Set Theatre, Kilkenny