- 16 Jul 19
Somebody with good ideas, a positive attitude, the ability to organise, impressive writing skills – and who is a committed, hard-working team player with relevant experience and, ideally, good contacts in the music and entertainment space.
In 2019, Hot Press will publish its 1,000th issue. With that major landmark coming soon, Ireland’s most influential and widely acclaimed magazine is on the lookout for hot new talent to work across all of our projects and platforms – including in the editorial department.
– We are seeking an individual with real editorial talent and organisational ability to join the team. This is an important role in bringing all of the different elements in the creation of the magazine, and in the ongoing development of hotpress.com, together. Applicants should ideally have the following qualities and qualifications:
• The ability to write well and to contribute effectively to the editorial development of Hot Press
• An understanding of the internet, social media and other web-based publishing activities
• A real organisational ability and flair in communicating with a wider team of writers, contributors etc
• A keen eye for what is happening in the world of media generally, as well as in music, popular culture and politics
• A desire to work hard and to contribute in a positive way to the growth and development of Hot Press and all of its activities
• Experience and contacts within the music, entertainment and media fields
• The attitude and application of a team player in the real meaning of the word and...
• The personality and the flexibility to work effectively with all of the departments in a fast-moving publishing business.
If you truly believe that you can contribute to taking Hot Press into the next phase of its exciting media journey, tell us what your have to offer by emailing [email protected]
We do not require the assistance of recruiters for this role, thanks.