- 29 Dec 19
Hot Press recently published its 1,000th issue. Now, as we enter a new decade, Ireland’s most influential and widely acclaimed magazine is on the lookout for hot new talent to work across all of our projects and platforms.
Are you good at engaging with people? Have you got the kind of marketing ideas and initiative that might make a difference, in a fast-moving media business? Are you really good at making things happen, at driving business and at meeting targets? Do you have significant marketing and sales experience? Have you been a team leader?
The chosen candidate will head up the marketing team, whose mission is to:
• Drive magazine sales.
• Grow website traffic and engagement
• Generate positive and effective PR
• Originate and execute key promotions
• Maximise sales of books and merchandising
• Forge successful strategic commercial partnerships
• Contribute to sponsorship and advertising sales
• Deliver a variety of brilliant events
• Sell subscriptions, both print and digital
• Use social media effectively
This is a role for a positive, energetic, motivated individual who wants to make his or her mark. Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience working in marketing and sales.
If you think you have what it takes to play a significant role in the future development of one of Ireland’s best established and most innovative media businesses, tell us what your have to offer by emailing [email protected]