- 08 Oct 19
Disco-funk band Franc Moody will return to Dublin in February of next year.
Fresh off their Whelan's show in the beginning of October, Franc Moody already announce their next Dublin gig: the disco-funk outfit will play the Button Factory as part of their global Dream In Colour tour on February 26, 2020.
Tickets for the show go on sale this Friday at 9am.
Franc Moody are an idiosyncratic London collective who marry contemporary concerns with classic, crate-digging sounds. They are, in many ways, the brainchild of partners-in-crime Ned Franc and Jon Moody, who were raised on the contrasting influences of a classical household (Jon) and the searing soul of New Orleans (Ned) but both finding an enduring love of dance music in nearly all its forms.
Their combined electric energy has evolved across Franc Moody's releases to date, and now looks set to be pushed further still on the band's forthcoming debut album. Inspired by heroes like Daft Punk or Jamiroquai, Franc Moody draw from the style and techniques of disco and techno whilst simultaneously threading influences of contemporary dance music into everything they do.
Check out the complete list of UK and EU dates for Franc Moody's Dream In Colour tour:
- Feb 26rd || Dublin || Button Factory
- Feb 28th || Glasgow || Stereo
- Feb 29th || Manchester || YES
- March 2nd || Bristol || Fleece
- March 3rd|| Brighton || Concorde 2
- March 4th || Nottingham || Bodega
- March 5th || London || O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
- March 7th || Leeds || Belgrave Music Hall
- March 11th || Amsterdam || Paradiso Noord
- March 12th || Cologne || Club Volta
- March 13th || Berlin || Saalchen
- March 14th || Hamburg || Bahnhof Pauli
- March 16th || Copenhagen || Vega Small Hall
- March 20th || Paris || La Maroquinerie
- March 21st || Gent || Democrazy