- 03 Dec 19
The Dublin festival debuted this year.
Eastbound will make its return for its second year running in 2020. In association with RTÉ 2FM, the Dublin festival have announced their first round of acts.
Next year's line-up includes:
- Mahalia, Vicar St, May 16
- Shame, Vicar St, May 12
- Dream Wife, Whelan's, May 13
- Squid, the Grand Social, May 17
- Dry Cleaning, Whelan's, May 16
- Kitt Philippa, the Sugar Club, May 16
- Conchúr White, Upstairs at Whelan's, May 13
- Smoothboi Ezra, the Sound House, May 15
The festival, which creates a live space for the best new and breaking Irish and International artists, made its debut last year with performances by Men I Trust, The Murder Capital, Just Mustard and Whenyoung amongst others.
Eastbound Festival 2020 will take place from May 12-17 over six nights in some of Dublin's best music venues, including Vicar Street, the Sound House, the Workman's Club, the Grand Social, Whelan's, the Button Factory and the Sugar Club.