- 17 Apr 23
“We always look forward to our monthly meet ups and our April edition is no different..." says Minding Creative Minds' founder, Dave Reid.
Minding Creative Minds' next meet-and-greet session is set to take place on Monday, April 24, at 7pm – and anyone from Ireland's creative sector who's interesting in attending can register for free here.
The organisation's monthly online meet-up serves as a space to source core information about Minding Creative Minds and their services. It's also a handy place to learn about and from your peers, and share your own advice.
“We always look forward to our monthly meet ups and our April edition is no different," says Dave Reid, the founder of Minding Creative Minds. "Our event in its simplest form allows for a consistent monthly touching point with everyone in our sector; an opportunity for us to gather and have conversations, the importance of which can never be underestimated. If you have not been able to attend to this point and are free on the evening of April 24th, consider registering and joining our online meet up."
Those attending the monthly meeting set the agenda. In the registration form, you can point out a particular area you'd like to see addressed during the meeting. The form also allows you to ask a question, and receive a private response if requested.
Minding Creative Minds is 100% free and conﬁdential – with services including:
- Counselling service (12 support sessions)
- Legal assistance
- Financial assistance
- Career guidance
- Specialist trauma & abuse counselling
- And more...
The contact details for all Minding Creative Minds services remain as they have been since their launch in June 2020.
- 24/7 Dedicated Phone Line: ROI1800 814 244 | NI / UK: 0800 0903677 | International: 00353 15180277
- Texting ‘Hi’ to 087 369 0010 for SMS & WhatsApp Support (standard rate applies) with a qualified psychotherapist / counsellor
- When you receive the service response, reply saying you work in the creative sector or mention Minding Creative Minds service
- General enquiries are also welcome to: [email protected]
Register for the online meet-and-greet session on April 24 at 7pm here.