Opportunities @ Hot Press
*UPDATED* 18th May 2015
ADVERTISING ACCOUNT MANAGER
This is a really exciting opportunity for a candidate with media sales experience – and the ambition to make their mark in a highly successful media operation. As an key member of the Hot Press sales team, you will be expected to be able to deliver significant advertising and sponsorship sales, as well as contributing to the development of the company’s overall commercial development.
In carrying out your work, the successful candidate will be required to:
• Present and sell opportunities in Hot Press and hotpress.com
• Expand on our direct client base and attract additional revenue streams
• Be highly focussed and successful at achieving targets
• Develop new ideas, concepts and products with commerical potential across publishing, online and events platforms
• Work with Editorial, Design & Marketing teams to deliver first class results to clients
• Be a good team player, helping us to realise the full commercial potential of the company
We’re looking for a hard-working team player with a strong sales and marketing ability, who will take on an integral role in the ongoing promotion and development of Hot Press and hotpress.com
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES...
* To achieve big results in a fast-paced environment?
* To project-manage special Hot Press initiatives?
* To successfully promote Ireland’s music magazine through retail, subscription and event initiatives?
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD...
* Have great verbal and written communication skills;
* Work well on his/her own initiative;
* Be deadline driven and results oriented;
* Have ideas, flair, commitment and cop-on;
* Have strong sales ability.
The ideal candidate will have two years experience in either Marketing, Sales, PR, Media or a related field.
Just send your CV to: email@example.com
or by post to: Personnel Manager, Hot Press, 13 Trinity St, Dublin 2. ... and let us know why you think you have what it takes!