- 17 Sep 19
Back to the roots
And So I Watch You From Afar return to the venues where it all began for the 10-year anniversary of their self-titled debut album. After playing the complete record at a special show in their hometown Belfast back in June, the Northern Irish band decided to do the same in five other Irish cities.
The dates for these shows are set for December, ending the year with a special performance at Whelan's in Dublin on New Year's Eve. Tickets go on sale from tomorrow at 10am. Check out the complete list of tour dates below:
- Friday, 27 December 2019 – Kilkenny, Set Theatre
- Saturday, 28 December 2019 – Limerick, Dolan's
- Sunday, 29 December 2019 – Cork, Cyprus Avenue
- Monday, 30 December 2019 – Galway, Roisin Dubh
- Tuesday, 31 December 2019 – Dublin, Whelan's (New Year's Eve)
And So I Watch You From Afar's award winning debut album was a hugely significant moment in the lives of this gang of punk-come-art-rockers and was the beginning of a journey that has seen the north coast foursome play tours across the world year on year from the USA to Russia, Asia to Australia, Europe to UK and everywhere in between. These five special shows will be the last opportunity to see this album played in full.