- 21 May 21
Tickets go on sale next week.
Ahead of the release of her highly anticipated new album, Happier Than Ever, on July 30, Billie Eilish has announced the first leg of her Happier Than Ever World Tour - including a show at the SSE Arena, Belfast (June 3, 2022) and two nights at the 3Arena Dublin (June 4 & 5).
The seven-time Grammy Award-winning artist and songwriter has also revealed that she will be continuing her work with sustainability partner Reverb for her Happier Than Ever World Tour. The Billie Eilish Action Village at each show which will focus on climate action and climate justice, hosting and supporting BIPOC and women-led environmental organisations as well as a comprehensive programme via Reverb's upcoming Music Climate Revolution campaign.
In addition to reducing the tour’s environmental footprint, the initiative will support projects that directly and measurably eliminate greenhouse gases. These efforts will make the tour climate positive - with the aim of eliminating significantly more emissions than the tour creates.
Tickets for Billie Eilish's Irish shows are set to go on sale on Friday, May 28, at 10am. If you pre-order a copy of Happier Than Ever from Billie's webstore by 5pm on May 25, you will get a code to access the early pre-sale, which begins on May 26 at 9am.
See ticketmaster.ie for more information.
— billie eilish (@billieeilish) May 21, 2021
EU/UK Tour Dates:
- June 3 – SSE Arena – Belfast, UK
- June 4 – 3Arena – Dublin, IE
- June 5 – 3Arena – Dublin, IE
- June 7 – AO Arena – Manchester, UK
- June 8 – AO Arena – Manchester, UK
- June 10 – The O2 – London, UK
- June 11 – The O2 – London, UK
- June 12 – The O2 – London, UK
- June 14 – The SSE Hydro – Glasgow, UK
- June 15 – Utilita Arena – Birmingham, UK
- June 16 – The O2 – London, UK
- June 18 – Ziggo Dome – Amsterdam, NL
- June 19 – Festhalle – Frankfurt, DE
- June 21 – Lanxess Arena – Cologne, DE
- June 22 – Accor Arena – Paris, FR
- June 28 – Sportpaleis – Antwerp, BE
- June 30 – Mercedes-Benz Arena – Berlin, DE
- July 2 – Hallenstadion – Zurich, CH