- 28 May 21
To be in with a chance of winning this spectacular prize, simply fill out the form below.
With the summer months fast approaching, we've teamed up with ELY At Home, to offer you the chance to win one of their Staycation Essentials - featuring all the nicer necessities for a gorgeous getaway, including two wines, cheese, charcuterie and condiments, worth €125.
For their Staycation Essentials, ELY have focused on local artisan suppliers, makers and growers:
- 2 Bottles of Wine: Tobia ‘Cuvee’ White, Rioja, Spain and Adega Algueira 'Mencia', Ribeira Sacra, Spain (red)
- A Chorizo stick or Charcuterie from the Wooded Pig: The perfect charcuterie component, they have fast become a customer favourite at ELY.
- 2 Cheeses: A carefully selected hard and a soft cheese sourced through Irish suppliers
- Chutney: Their very own ELY chutney, created by their talented team of chefs and taste tested by all at ELY... just to be sure!
- Hassetts Cheese Crackers: Created and made by a passionate group of bakers in Co. Cork. These are now are go to crackers.
- Honest Toil Olive Oil: Pure cold pressed extra virgin Greek olive oil harvested and created in a sustainable manner. A family run business that has created an Olive oil so low in acidity it is among the purest in the whole world.
- Burren Balsamic: Blackberry and thyme infused balsamic vinegar.
- Chicken Liver Paté: From Lecale Harvest, a family run business, located in the picturesque village of Killough, Co Down who specialise in artisan foods.
- Kasundi from Graham's Mustard Co.: A wonderfully spicy chutney for cheese boards, burgers and curries!
- Rivesci's Cashew Chili Crunch: A seriously versatile condiment, Cashew Chilli Crush goes perfect with poached eggs, sourdough sandwiches, stir fry, meat medley or fish dish!
- Sicilian Orange Marmalade: An organic marmalade made from traditional methods by the Sinnott family at Wexford Preserves.
- ELY Coffee: The coveted ELY coffee ground at ready to brewed at home
- Bean & Goose Chocolate: Delicious chocolate made by two chocolatiering sisters in Wexford.
To mark National Wine Day this week (May 25), ELY have launched ELY At Home nationwide delivery. Since the pandemic started, ELY have been updating and refining their online offering. They are now offering a permanent retail service with nationwide delivery for wines, wine tastings, homeware and charcuterie.
They will also deliver the Local LovELY meal boxes within a 45km radius of their Maynooth shop to Meath, Kildare and Dublin.
For more information, see shop.elywinebar.ie
To be in with a chance of winning ELY's Staycation Essentials, simply fill out the form below:
- Lifestyle & Sports
- 03 Sep 21
- Lifestyle & Sports
- 27 Aug 21
- 13 Aug 21
- 06 Aug 21
- 15 Jul 21