- 06 Mar 19
Hot Press together in association with Slane Whiskey are delighted to announce "A Taste Of Rock N'Roll".
HamsandwicH plus “Bringing Slane Whiskey to Life” an interview with Alex Conyngham, co-founder of Slane Whiskey, Thursday 21st March at The Wild Duck, 17/20 Sycamore Street, Dublin 2
In "A Taste of Rock N' Roll" HamsandwicH will perform versions of six songs by acts who have rocked the stage at Slane.
In applying for your ticket to this exclusive event below, we've asked you to submit a song from a past Slane headliner you would like to hear. If you suggest a song that is chosen to be played on the night by HamsandwicH you will be entered into a draw for you plus a friend to win the following:
- Enjoy a chauffeur driven journey to Rock Farm at Slane Castle, with a stop at Slane Hill en-route to take in the impressive Boyne Valley, and learn more about the history of Slane.
- Enjoy a personal tour of Rock Farm at Slane Castle, including insights into the eco-building project, becoming an organic farmer and growing barley for whiskey.
- Cycle along a private trail with Alex Conyngham through the grounds of Slane Farm and enter the castle grounds via the (closed to the public) Gothic Entrance.
- Journey through a historic tour of Slane Castle (this is the spot where Bono interviewed Bob Dylan and Van Morrison for Hot Press!)
- Savour in a 3 course lunch in the castle before moving to the distillery for an after-dinner Irish Coffee.
- Enjoy a special tour of Slane Distillery, before finishing with a tasting of this smooth triple casked blend.
- Fill and Personalise your own bottle of Slane Irish Whiskey in the Distillery Giftshop
- Unwind after the busy day in your chauffeur journey back to Dublin
Prize also includes a €50 gift voucher to the distillery each and Slane Merchandise.
There's also some Slane goodie bags containing a bottle of Slane Irish Whiskey and Slane merchandise for three runners up.
Honour the Legacy. Sip responsibly
SLANE and SLANE CASTLE are trademarks of Slane Castle. ©2019 Slane Castle Irish Whiskey Limited. All rights reserved.
Additional Terms & Conditions relation to “A Taste of Rock N’Roll” in association with Slane Whiskey
- The Event will take place on the 21st March at the Wild Duck Venue, 17/20 Sycamore St, Dublin 2
- If you do not confirm your RSVP by the 19th March, your invitation will be revoked and offered to another applicant
- First prize in the competition consists of: A chauffer driven journey to Rock Farm at Slane Castle, a personal tour of the Rock Farm, including insights into the eco-building project, becoming an organic farmer and growing barley for whiskey, a cycle along a private trail with Alex Conyngham through the grounds of Slane Farm and enter the castle grounds via the (closed to the public) Gothic Entrance, 3 course lunch in the castle with coffee in the Distillery, a special tour of Slane Distillery finishing with whiskey tasting, fill and Personalise your own bottle of Slane Irish Whiskey in the Distillery Giftshop, chauffeur journey back to Dublin.
- The winning song to be performed will be chosen in advance of the event. The winner must be in attendance to qualify for winning. In the event of more than one applicant picking the same winning song, names will be put in a hat and a winner drawn from these on the night. There will be three runner up prizes drawn again on the night from the attendee list.
- Runner up prizes consist of: Slane goodie bags containing a bottle of Slane Irish Whiskey and Slane merchandise
- Competition will be subject to Hot Press general Terms & Conditions which can be found here.
- Any mention or questions in relation to a particular artist, event or brand by no means represents endorsement or association with this competition or promotion.
- The main prize must be redeemed on one of the following dates;
- Saturday May 11th
- Saturday May 25th
- Saturday June 1st
- 01 Mar 19