- 06 Sep 19
In celebration of their new single 'Back To You', Hudson Taylor tour Ireland, including another 5-night-stand at Whelan's.
Hudson Taylor's successful christmas shows at Whelan's are back! The two brothers will take the stage at the famous Dublin venue for 5 consecutive nights again this December, just like last year. The announcement comes with a complete Irish tour and a new single: 'Back To You'.
After their sold-out 6-night-stand at Whelan's last year, Hudson Taylor are set for another 5 back-to-back shows this christmas, from December 17 to 21. Prior to that, the brother duo is going to tour Ireland. Check out the tour dates below:
- 10th October - Blackbox Theatre, Galway
- 11th October - Big Top Dolans, Limerick
- 12th October - Spiegeltent, Wexford
- 13th October - Cyprus Avenue, Cork
- 17th October - Set Theatre, Kilkenny
- 19th October - Lukers, Shannonbridge
- 24th October - Kenny’s, Lahinch
- 25th October - Ruby Room, Castlebar
- 27th October - The Guildhall, Derry
- 31st October - Mike The Pies, Listowel
- 1st November - Debarras, Clonakilty
- 17th - 21st December - Whelan’s, Dublin
Hudson Taylor are excited for their Irish tour: "We are thrilled to be back on tour around Ireland, and can't wait to meet fans both old and new. Christmas week at Whelan's is going to be a big party."
Tickets (priced €29) go on sale on Friday, September 13 at 9am.
But Harry and Alfie Hudson-Taylor have another surprise for the fans. Just as the Irish summer is coming to an end, they release the ultimate summer song, complete with a happy-go-lucky music video, shot at a variety of Dublin's and Wicklow's best-known spots, including The Forty Foot, The Harbour Bar, Bray and Dalkey Island.
They say about their new single: "'Back To You' is a song about an unstoppable connection to someone or something, even though it breaks your heart to go there. The song came together very quickly - we wanted to write something simple and fun."
Hudson Taylor are currently in the studio with Grammy-nominated US producer John Rausch (best known for his work with Taylor Swift and Birdy), putting the finishing touches to their long-awaited second album, which will be released on Rubyworks early next year.