- 17 May 21
The highly anticipated album is out later this month.
Swizz Beatz has shared the full tracklist for DMX's posthumous album, EXODUS 1:7 – confirming some of the guest appearances the late rapper previously announced back in February. According to Swizz Beatz's post, the album will feature the likes of Bono, Jay-Z, Nas, Alicia Keys, Snoop Dogg, Usher, Lil Wayne, members of the Griselda Records collective, and more.
The album, due out on May 28, via Def Jam, was executive produced by Swizz Beatz.
As we reported in February, DMX teased details of his new album while speaking on N.O.R.E.'s Drink Champs podcast, just two months before his death.
DMX collaborated with Bono on the track 'Skyscrapers'.
"Shit's crazy," DMX said of the track. "It's got a Miami feel to it."
Of Bono's part, he said: "All motherfuckers need to do is listen to it, and we're good."
DMX's son, Exodus Simmons, is also set to feature on the new album, on the track 'Walking In The Rain'.
DMX died on April 9, at White Plains Hospital in New York, a week after suffering a drug overdose and subsequent heart attack.
See the full tracklist for for EXODUS 1:7 below:
- That's My Dog feat. The LOX & Swizz Beatz
- Bath Salts feat. Jay-Z & Nas
- Dog's Out feat. Lil Wayne & Swizz Beatz
- Money Money Money feat. Moneybagg Yo
- Hold Me Down feat. Alicia Keys
- Skyscrapers feat. Bono
- Male Stick Up Skit feat. Cross, Infrared & Icepick
- Hood Blues feat. Westside Gunn, Benny The Butcher & Conway
- Walking In The Rain feat. Nas, Exodus Simmons & Mr. Porter
- Take Control feat. Snoop Dogg
- Exodus Skit
- Letter To My Son (Call Your Father) feat. Usher & Brian King Joseph