- 05 Jul 19
Choose the ultimate gym banger and win an annual membership to Ben Dunne Gyms!
Ben Dunne Gyms are all about making sure that Irish people have the best possible environment to get fit – and stay fit! To help in that campaign, here at Best of Dublin, we’re looking for your help in identifying the very best workout tunes.
Whether you’re walking, running, lifting weights, pumping or spinning, the right musical accompaniment helps you to drive that bit further, and to get more out of a session.
We want to get Ireland's blood pumping and the muscles working – big time!
So you tell us! What gets you really moving when you hit the gym? We want you to send us in your work-out POWER SONG!
We have an amazing prize of 10 Annual Memberships to Ben Dunne Gyms up for grabs. Winners can choose to take up membership in their chosen gym*, selected from the ten superb Ben Dunne Gyms, including seven in Dublin. (*Membership applies to only one gym)
– Name your favourite POWER SONG!
– And then, tell us why you love working out to that track!
Our in-house music and fitness experts will then choose the TEN BEST SUBMISSIONS.
We will also compile the resulting list of TOP TEN GYM BANGERS into the ultimate work-out playlist, which we will share on Hot Press’ Spotify Channel!
Over to you, fitness fiends!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
Unless stated otherwise within the text accompanying a particular competition, by entering a competition in Best of Dublin, in Hot Press and/or on hotpress.com, you agree irrevocably to the following terms & conditions:
• Competitions are open to everyone other than employees of Hot Press, their agencies or families.
• Competitions are open only to residents of Ireland (ROI & NI) where delivery is an essential component.
• All prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE and are NOT FOR RESALE.
• Hot Press will attempt to notify the winners. If we are unable to gain contact with any individual winner, we reserve the right to allocate the prize to another winner, at our complete and sole discretion.
• The onus lies with the entrants to ensure they have provided a valid telephone number & email address.
• Neither Hotpress.com nor Ben Dunne Gyms accepts any responsibility of any kind whatsoever if contact details are missing or incorrect.
• The prize of annual gym membership must be taken up within one year (twelve calendar months) of the winner being notified.
• Membership applies to only one gym, as selected by each winner, out of the ten Ben Dunne Gyms in Ireland.
• Winners can select the gym where membership will be registered from any of the ten Ben Dunne Gyms currently in operation in Ireland.
• Entries that do not comply in full with the rules of any competition will be disqualified.
• Hot Press’ decision in relation to all matters to do with this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No cash alternatives to prizes will be offered or given under any circumstances.
• Hot Press reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value should this become necessary for reasons beyond our control.
• Hot Press reserves the right to alter, amend or end any competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
• Competitions may be entered once only, unless otherwise stated.
• Any unfair means of entry as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Hot Press will be disqualified.
• Hot Press accepts no responsibility for undelivered, uncollected or damaged prizes or notifications of prizes, sent through the postal system.
• Entry to competitions may be age-restricted: e.g. if prizes relate to alcoholic drinks, over 18s concerts, age appropriate DVDs or games etc.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, and you hereby agree for the benefit of Hot Press, and without prejudice to the right of Hot Press to take proceedings in relation to these terms and conditions before any other court of competent jurisdiction, that the courts of Ireland shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine any action or proceedings that may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.