- 19 Aug 19
The Canadian band is going to bless Dublin with two back-to-back shows in one night.
Stars will take to the Workman's Club stage twice on September 27! The indie pop band just announced a second gig at the famous Dublin venue due to demand. They will play another set after they finish the original show.
The first gig starts at 7pm with an opening performance by Jenn Grant and is already sold out. Tickets for the second Stars concert at 11pm are on sale now and are priced €17.50 including booking fee.
The two shows are part of the Set Yourself On Fire 15th Anniversary Tour. Their arguably most popular album was released in 2005.
In our interview with Torquil Campbell, the singer revealed that he thinks Set Yourself On Fire is far from perfect: "The songs are great, but we didn’t have the technical know-how or the music chops to fully do them justice in the studio."
However, that's the reason he's so excited to play them live again: "There's darkness in the record, which I relate to a lot more now and want to explore musically. I always hear the 7% of things we did wrong rather than the 93% we got right. These shows are our chance to fix the 7%!"