- 12 Jul 19
The wait is finally over
Great news for fans of the Irish singer-songwriter Little Hours: the musician from Donegal (aka John Doherty) releases a new single called 'Dream, Girl' and finally announces his debut album Now The Lights Have Changed including Irish tour dates. The album will be released on September 20th.
The first single 'Dream, Girl' doesn't depart heavily from previous releases but brings out a fresh and modern sound. It was recorded and produced by Tommy McLaughlin, who also worked with Villagers and SOAK, and mixed by Ash Howes, famous for his work on Jack Savoretti's UK number one album.
On his tour, coinciding with the release of the album, Little Hours will play old and new songs accompanied by his live band. See the tour dates below:
- 24th of July - The Sugar Club, Dublin
- 20th of September - Roisin Dubh, Galway
- 21st of September - An Grianan, Letterkenny, Donegal
- 26th of September - Dolan's, Limerick
- 27th of September - Cyprus Avenue, Cork
- 28th of September - Spirit Store, Dundalk
- 4th of October - Mike The Pies, Listowel, Kerry