- 28 Nov 22
Registration is now open for the free monthly event.
Minding Creative Minds' next online meet and greet session is set to take place today, Monday, November 28, at 7pm – with registration for the free event open now.
“We love our monthly online meet and greet sessions; and are thrilled to see the numbers registering growing at pace this year," said Dave Reid, founder of Minding Creative Minds. "Our meetings are for all members of the creative sector to chat and support one another and much more. Those attending set the agenda for each meeting by simply attending this free monthly meet up event. Remember, when registering if someone wishes us to address a particular area during the meeting or indeed If you have a question and your preference is for a private response; just write this in the registration form and we will be glad to help."
Minding Creative Minds is Ireland's first ever 24/7 mental health and wellbeing support programme for the Irish Creative Sector, and includes access to a range of services.
Just last month, the organisation announced an enhancement of their service, to include specialist trauma and abuse counselling care, in collaboration with their creative partners at Screen Ireland, The Arts Council and Irish Theatre Institute, as part of the Safe to Create programme.
The contact details remain the same for all our Minding Creative Minds services in support of the Irish creative sector – including those here at home as well as the Irish overseas.
Their mental health and wellbeing support includes:
- 24/7 Dedicated Phone Line (Phone 1800 814 244) (Calling from NI - 0800 0903677)
- You can also text ‘Hi’ to 087 369 0010 for SMS & WhatsApp Support (standard rate applies) with a qualified psychotherapist/counsellor
- Counselling Service (Short term intervention)
- Telephone Counselling
- Secure Video Counselling
- Extensive Web Portal & App enabling live chat function with a counsellor
In addition to the mental health support offered, Minding Creative Minds looks at the whole individual – which means the programme offers access to a number of additional services structured to help users with various issues they may be experiencing. These include:
- Advice on practical, day-to-day issues that cause anxiety and stress
- Legal Assistance for a range of issues
- Financial Assistance & Consumer Advice
- Career Guidance & Life Coaching
- Support for Non-Irish Nationals & their families
- Mediation for conflict resolution
The monthly meet up sessions are presented by Minding Creative Minds in association with The Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media, EPIC Working Group, Irish Music Rights Organisation, Irish Recorded Music Association, MCD Productions & The Cowshed.
To register for Minding Creative Minds' November meet and greet session, click here.