not a member? click here to sign up

the hotpress.com messageboard [ back to topic list ]
Nighthawks at the Liberties Festival - July 21st
Folks

Tickets have just gone on sale for Nighthawks at the Liberties Festival. The show will take place at the Stage 19 venue on Francis Street (near Christchurch) on Friday, July 21st. The line-up is incredible – as usual.

MUSIC

Fehdah
Shane Hennessy
Jon Ward

COMEDY

Barry Murphy
Davey Reilly

POETRY

Dermot Bolger

Tickets cost €15 plus booking – and they can be bought at – www.eventbrite.ie.

Doors open at 8pm on the night. The show will start at 8.30pm sharp and will end at 11pm (approx). These shows always sell out – so please book early to avoid disappointment.
And check out other great events in the Liberties Festival 2017 at - www.libertiesfestival.ie.

Dublin is alive and kickin’. Go out and see it!
-- skennedy 
29/06/17 at 14:10 
  [ Login to post a message. ]  

No offence but is this a lighter Nighthawks? There seem to be fewer acts. (Maybe that's because it's part of a festival or because they're individually doing longer sets.)

I originally had no intention of going but if it's in Francis Street, could I get the Luas from Heuston Station to the Red Cow (and then get the Dublin Coach/green bus home)? And stay safe?
By the way, I don't mean that to appear to be disparaging. I wouldn't be contemplating going if I thought that,
Mr. T, that’s true. We generally have between six and eight acts per show. So – yep – six acts is the lower end of that scale.

Still… where else would you get that much talent in one night for €15 (plus a booking fee of €1.55)?

Here is a glimpse into the genius of Barry Murphy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr5MYwqA8rk
There are still some tickets on sale for Nighthawks on Friday week (July 21st).

The launch of the Liberties Festival is next Monday (July 17th) - and we usually sell out after that.

Just sayin' like.

[ Login to post a message. ]

[ Back to topic list ]

best of ireland

Contact Us

Hot Press,
13 Trinity Street,
Dublin 2.
Rep. Of Ireland
Tel: +353 (1) 241 1500

Email:info@hotpress.ie

Click here for more contact information.

Click here to find out more about Hot Press

Hot Press always welcomes feed back so if you've got something to tell us click here.

Advertise With Us

For more detail on how to advertise with Hot Press click here or call us on +353 (1) 241 1540