not a member? click here to sign up

the hotpress.com messageboard [ back to topic list ]
Story 1 - McGregor v Bolt – it’s on!
At last… Conor McGregor’s team have finally confirmed that Conor is going to race Usain Bolt over 100 metres in New York’s Madison Square Garden this coming September. In an explosive press conference in London this morning the young Irishman stated – “I’m going to f****** Jesse Owens the s*** out of that lanky string of misery! You mark my words, my friend. I’ll be in the shower before Insane Bolt even hears the gun. I predict these things.”
-- skennedy 
26/06/17 at 12:46 
  [ Login to post a message. ]  

Chill, Bro!!!
It's all about the nuts and bolts, innit?
(Oink!)
Brilliant! Might turn up in my Louis Copeland suit that I can't afford, man-bun and knock-off sunglasses and embarrass myself in front of the cameras by repeating things Conor Mac says.

Nah, probably won't actually.

Any news yourself, no?
Rob, I saw you in the Garage recently. You popped in – spoke to Trevor – and left. You were gone before I could say ‘hi’. I presume you were heading round to the Workman’s? (It was the night of the Liam Gallagher gig – and the Garage was full of ‘lads’. My better half and I left after a quick drink and went up to POW CITY instead. Northern soul a-go-go!)

How’s the DJ-ing going?
Ah yes. I was around in the workmans that night. Had I had seen you, sir, I would've went to say hello. Apologies for the quick exit.

Yes, immensely busy DJing and with The Swedish Railway Orchestra. Got a minor record deal with the latter recently. Also doing my first open air gig in Berlin at the weekend with the latter too.

How's tricks with you, sir?
Glad you’re keeping busy, Rob. Enjoy Berlin. (We had the John Lennon play on there a couple of years ago and it was one of the best cities I have ever visited. Great history.)

Tricks are good. Thanks. I’ve a short play (non-Beatle-related) on in the West End for a few performances in mid-July – and then another play (Beatle-related) on in Maryland in the US in August. (But that probably sounds a lot better than it really is, i.e., my bank account is still a sad and sorry sight!)

[ Login to post a message. ]

[ Back to topic list ]

best of ireland

Contact Us

Hot Press,
13 Trinity Street,
Dublin 2.
Rep. Of Ireland
Tel: +353 (1) 241 1500

Email:info@hotpress.ie

Click here for more contact information.

Click here to find out more about Hot Press

Hot Press always welcomes feed back so if you've got something to tell us click here.

Advertise With Us

For more detail on how to advertise with Hot Press click here or call us on +353 (1) 241 1540