not a member? click here to sign up

the hotpress.com messageboard [ back to topic list ]
Story 2 - McGregor v Magnus Carlsen – it’s on!
At last… Conor McGregor’s team have finally confirmed that Conor is going to take on Magnus Carlsen in a best-of-12 chess match in New York’s Madison Square Garden this coming October. In an explosive press conference in London this morning the young Irishman stated – “If he comes at me with a Queen’s Gambit I’ll smack that b**** up quicker than you can say Mikhail Botvinnik was my granny! I predict these things, my friend. You mark my words.”
-- skennedy 
26/06/17 at 12:46 
  [ Login to post a message. ]  

f4
Remember Magnus Magnusson? He was approaching menace. I bet he played chess too. Icelanders play music, read books, and play chess. It's a known fact.
They drink vodka too. According to Bjork anyway.
You messed up the ordering of the threads!!!
When I went to Iceland a few years ago, I spotted a car with a can of Heineken in the driver's drinks holder. Then I realised that they have their steering wheels in the wrong place! (I still think the driver was drinking it....)

[ Login to post a message. ]

[ Back to topic list ]

best of ireland

Contact Us

Hot Press,
13 Trinity Street,
Dublin 2.
Rep. Of Ireland
Tel: +353 (1) 241 1500

Email:info@hotpress.ie

Click here for more contact information.

Click here to find out more about Hot Press

Hot Press always welcomes feed back so if you've got something to tell us click here.

Advertise With Us

For more detail on how to advertise with Hot Press click here or call us on +353 (1) 241 1540