not a member? click here to sign up

the hotpress.com messageboard [ back to topic list ]
fucking uk election
here I am watching this. It's sort of exciting, Labour may actually do ok, but the last time I thought that David Cameron ended up the PM.
I love elections ...
-- tricky 
08/06/17 at 23:58 
  [ Login to post a message. ]  

My better-half stayed up until 5am watching it.
I stayed up til 3 and still missed Lord Buckethead. Seeing plenty of piss-taking of the DUP around the place, wonder what effect they will have on the border.
Story here with a letter from Arlene Foster to Theresa May after a meeting last summer, setting out position re brexit

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/815141/Elec tion-2017-DUP-Theresa-May-Arlene-Foster-Brexit-coalition

tl;dr no impediment to movement of people, goods or services

still, wouldn't like to be gay or a dinosaur under Arlene
or a woman, strangely
There needs to be an Irish branch of the Monster Raving Loony Party to take a few votes from the mainstream parties. It would be much more entertaining. You could say that some of our politicians would qualify as members without even applying.
yeh would be good craic, would have to be a good one to make it worth the deposit though. suppose if it was good enough you might get back the deposit... Ming the Merciless got the whole way to the EU parliament in fairness

[ Login to post a message. ]

[ Back to topic list ]

best of ireland

Contact Us

Hot Press,
13 Trinity Street,
Dublin 2.
Rep. Of Ireland
Tel: +353 (1) 241 1500

Email:info@hotpress.ie

Click here for more contact information.

Click here to find out more about Hot Press

Hot Press always welcomes feed back so if you've got something to tell us click here.

Advertise With Us

For more detail on how to advertise with Hot Press click here or call us on +353 (1) 241 1540